The First Call

আমি একটা ফোন করে আসছি !!  and the very phone call came to her when she was waiting for him to come back ..It took her almost a month to take the first step .. to move from communication of digital character to actual voice , Well I had her number a day before this but I didn't call , don't ask me why .. her mobile number was presented to me by her to acknowledge the fact that I handled her well in times of her panic (which is almost always ) .. just before her result come out .. The first call was my first taste of the voice that I crave to hear even in my dreams now .. On that very first call I was more of  a listener and she was like a herd of sheep just allowed to the field , like a river got to become a waterfall for a very first time ... and I kept on drowning by the flood of words that came out through the soft lips of hers .. It was her ruling the conversation and I was just relishing out my existence in there .. She spoke about million little things ..and the most beautiful one among them was .."কি বকি না আমি ?"

Comments